Saturday, February 6, 2010

Categories

Here are the categories:


Best First Kiss

Best Human Jasper/Human Edward

Best Handjob

Best Blowjob/Rimjob

Best First Time

Best Vamp

Best Oneshot

Best Work in progress

Best Wank

Best Supporting character

Best Wolf

Best Inksper/Inkward

Best UST

Best Angst

Best Comedy

Best Toy Play

Best Slash Threesome(All male)

Best Coming out

Best 'But, I thought I was straight'

Best Darkward/Darksper

Best Dry Hump

Sweetest 'I love you'

Best Non Edward/Jasper

Best Phone Sex

Best 'This story makes me wish I was a gay man'


Now get to nom'ing, peeps! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of categories! LOL

    Srs bsns, thank you so much for doing this. :) You're both awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this 'This story makes me wish I was a gay man' is my favorite category. Not two weeks ago in review for Culture Shock I said "this made me wish I had a prostate"

    ReplyDelete