Monday, March 22, 2010

And the winners are.....

First, thank you to everyone that nominated and voted in the Slash Awards! We got a huge response, and appreciate everyone taking the time to make them so successful, it is definitely something that we will continue with, with the next round coming up this summer or early fall.

The winners of this round, listed below, will be uneligible for those categories in the next round. For example, if a story won Best Dry Hump, it won't be eligible for that category again, although it can be eligible for another category that it did not win.

Congratulations to all the winners, for their hardwork and wonderful stories!Also a huge thanks to Brittani for the banners-the hardwork is appreciated!



Best AH Edward/Jasper
Over the Top by starfish422


Best Angst
Errors & Omissions by Oh Jasper my Jasper


Best Blow/Rim Job
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Best Comedy
A Tangible Dichotomy by PerfectlyPersuasive


Best Coming Out
All I Ever Knew by manyafandom


Best Darkward/Darksper
Errors & Omissions by Oh Jasper my Jasper


Best Dry Hump
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Best First Time
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Best Hand Job
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Sweetest I Love You
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Best First Kiss
All I Ever Knew by manyafandom


Best Inkward/Inksper
Marked by Whitlock-Masen


Best Wish I was a Gay Man
Over the Top by Starfish422


Best Non Edward/Jasper
Deep Dish by Starfish422


Best supporting Character
Emmett in All I Ever Knew by manyafandom


Best Phone Sex
Over the Top by Starfish422



Best One Shot
Just Like Chocolate by FarDareisMai2


Best Toy Play
The Trip Home by MsKathy


Best Threesome
We Three by Starfish422


Best But I Thought I was Straight!
All I Ever Knew by manyafandom


Best Wolf
The Pathetic Ramblings of a Homosexual Werewolf by yay4shanghai


Best Work in Progress
Lessons Learned by mistyhaze420


Best Vampire
The Bronze Prince by Twiboy


Best UST
A Tangible Dichotomy by PerfectlyPersuasive


Best Wank
A Tangible Dichotomy by PerfectlyPersuasive


Thanks again to everyone who particpated in these awards! Now, go check out some more kickass slash so you can do it all over it again when the next round comes up. See you this summer!



















5 comments:

  1. Whoop I'm liking the results, even though one of my favorites (Culture Shock) didn't win. But the rest are among my faves and I'm glad they won.

    Congrats to starfish422, mistyhaze420 and Oh Jasper my Jasper... you guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Links to the stories please??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARGGG...more fics to read. Lol, Congrats to all the nominees & to the winners. I'm really looking forward to some of these :)
    BEAUTIFUL BANNERS BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo congrats to all the winners! But why did you remove all the nominees, there were so many stories that I couldn't read them all, but I'd like to :/ Where can I find them all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one win for Marked????? It's the best story in the universe! Ah come on lads!! Thought it was a shoo-in for best UST.

    Congrats to the winners :-), especially Oh Jasper My Jasper.

    ReplyDelete